Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Ball of Chaos!


sols_6-1.jpg
I got a kitten in December that is half Siamese and half something else. She turned out to be a He and so I named him Oliver. He's a bundle of energy and reminds me of a child. Everything I tell him 'no' for he does. He likes getting into the garbage, scratching up the carpet/walls, climbing on counters and tables, begging for food and unrolling toilet paper. He drives me crazy some days. Other days, he can be the most snuggly kitten. He loves giving kisses, nuzzeling into necks, purring and sleeps with me every night. When it's bed time, he thinks it's playtime. When it's time to get up in the morning, he thinks it's time to cuddle. He's a ball of fun and chaos, but I love him and he really helps me get through some of my bad days!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like the love of an animal to brighten your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Kittens are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete