Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Being sick was only the beginning...

Today I've really struggled with what to write. I'm just getting over a sickness that left me out of class for a week. I feel stressed, behind and so overwhelmed that I sit and think of ways to better myself. Create a better schedule? Quit one of my jobs so I have more time to focus on homework. Having OCD is really hard on me because I like things done on time and everything organized. When my life is  hectic, I get lost. Not having anyone to depend on is also hard because sometimes I need that pick-me-up…Because Coffee can only do so much! ha ha. I think, maybe if I bake some bread I'll feel like I accomplished something. Maybe if I try to do some things around my apartment I'll get motivated to do homework or work out. Then my cat decides that doing everything he shouldn't would be fun when I already am stressed. It's week 6 in school and I'm looking in the future for Spring Break… One week of being sick sure causes a lot of stress and doubt. 4 more weeks…I can do this…I hope.

6 comments:

  1. You can do it! Four weeks is nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad to see your face back in class! It is hard to stay motivated and keep on keeping on when it seems like the list never ends. I have learned this term that I can't do homework everyday. It is too mentally and emotionally exhausting. I have learned that some days, I just need to sit down relax, watch some television, and chill out. Usually after a day of doing this I am ready to pick up the following day and all my task will still be there. If you ever need a study buddy let me know! I'm in the library almost every night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm rooting for you like Leigh Anne, take one step, then the next. That's all you can do at the same time. I'm glad you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is crazy!! Student life is crazier! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is definitely hard to stay motivated, but when you look back, you'll probably think, "I did all of that?!" Great, connectable post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're back in class! I have felt this before. It is really easy to let school and life get you down when you're not feeling well and we have so much work piled on us. But you can do it! Not too much longer! :)

    ReplyDelete