Monday, February 24, 2014

My Motivation is On!

I'm starting fresh this week! The last couple weeks have been really hard on me from changing medications to family issues. I have 3 more weeks of school left followed by a week in California to go to the beach and Disneyland! I much needed vacation! My cat got fixed today, so hopefully he'll calm down and let me focus on homework instead of having to get up every 10 minutes to take something away from him. My friend from Nevada is visiting for a week, so I get to have some much needed friend time! I spent time with my niece this weekend and am going to an art talk later today.. All in All- I'm trying to get my motivation on and push through the rest of the term like a champion!

7 comments:

  1. Great post. Everything will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also pushing through to vacation and hopefully some balmier weather. That will really help. What's an art talk? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This local artist had an hour presentation about her work and what inspires her. This particular artist made many installations using rice and pennies. Some of them were unique.

      Delete
  3. I hear ya!!! This term seems like it is taking a long time, but we are almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always have a mantra… we can do anything for… (some period of time)! It does help to remember the end point and set your mind on pushing through until that point. Carry on!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to California, Jenny?! Yay, I can tell we both will have great spring breaks! I'm happy everything is getting better for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should definitely try and meet up at some point! I think it would be great!

      Delete